Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No TV Time for Casey Carlson

Another episode of American Idol, another hour of television with only a few brief flashes of my favorite idol, Casey Carlson. It is hard to say what makes the producers of American Idol chose what airs and what does not, but I must say that I would have rather watched Casey sing than watch 10 minutes of drama between the members of the "Compromise" team. Casey is much easier on the eyes than some of the people who occupied my television for the past hour. C'mon American Idol!

Yet from the brief glimpses I pulled from the show, I know that Casey and her entire group of four made it through the difficult group week in the Hollywood round. I was not able to see all of the members of the group, but she was with one of my other favorites from Idol this year, Megan Corkrey. The group was shown celebrating as Ryan Seacrest spoke about the groups that made it through to the final Hollywood round. In addition, there was a quick shot of Casey Carlson's face as Seacrest was speaking of those that made it through.

So unless some television trickery was involved and the top 36 lists floating around the web are wrong, then I would say that Casey has made it to the next round in American Idol Hollywood week. 75 contestants made it to this next round and we will find out the next cuts in the upcoming week. I am crossing my fingers and pleading with the TV gods to give Casey some TV time!

No comments:

Post a Comment